- Take a Segway Tour of Austin's top destinations, and scenic neighborhoods
- See the 6th Street music district, Moody Theater, and Austin Central Library
- Snap photos of music legend statues of Willie Nelson and Stevie Ray Vaughan
- Enjoy your guide's attention on this small-group tour, capped at 10 guests
Departure & Return
Our LAUNCH POINT is inside the Picnic Food Truck Park. Clean restrooms and plenty of free parking is available.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Training included
- Dress appropriately for changing weather conditions
- Segways have bags for belongings
- 2 hr. rain notification - please assume tour is running unless you hear otherwise
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Austin BIG-TIRE Segway® Tours & Golf
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Capital of Texas Segway Tour.