Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a scavenger hunt adventure around Austin
- Discover a variety of interesting locations
- Learn about the history of the city
- Great way for newcomers to get to know Austin
- Fun for the entire family
Departure & Return
Welcome to Texas' State Capitol! If you haven't already done so, travel by foot, car or public transportation to the Texas State Library & Archives Building located on Brazos Street between 12th Street and 13th Street. Public parking is available in a number of lots in the area.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Teams must book together in order to be included in the same adventure
- Operates in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately
- Maximum of 5 people per team - buy 3, get 2 people free
- Follow directions on voucher to activate tour
- Pricing is per individual but the team must book together - one voucher is valid for team of 2-5 people
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventure Quest
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.