- Guided running tour of downtown Austin
- Run or walk at a casual pace
- See and learn about popular landmarks
- Stress-free package ideal for first-time or returning visitors
Departure & Return
Departure PointAustin, Austin, Texas
Departure Point: North side of the Pfluger Pedestrian Bridge Address: 200 Sandra Muraida Way Austin, TX 78703 Directions: Guide will be wearing a City Running Tours t-shirt. Dates: Saturdays Return point: North side of the Pfluger Pedestrian Bridge @ 200 Sandra Muraida Way Austin, TX 78703
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Tour size typically ranges from 5-10 participants
- Contact supplier directly
- Not recommended for children aged 11 and under. If you are traveling with children younger than 11, please contact the supplier to determine if this is suitable.
- Child Rate is $0 for those that accompany adults.
- OPERATED BY City Running Tours Austin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.