1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Saved to wishlist!
Professional and Courteous Guides
Intensely researched true stories of history
Documented accounts of hauntings and paranormal activity
Departure & Return
205 E 8th St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Austin Ghosts
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Austin Ghosts Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Austin Ghosts Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "I would have paid extra but didn’t get the option via Viator." See review
Product code: 180366P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursGhost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingAustinNight Tours - TexasGhost & Vampire Tours - TexasWalking Tours - TexasHistorical Tours - TexasCategory
Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower CenterDriskill Hotel (The Driskill)Mexic-Arte Museum Zilker Metropolitan ParkLBJ Presidential LibraryTexas Governor's MansionMayfield Park and PreserveFrench Legation MuseumAustin Convention Center2nd Street DistrictAustin Paramount TheatreHOPE Outdoor Gallery (HOG)South Congress Avenue (SoCo)Bullock Texas State History MuseumAustin Aquarium