- Austin craft brewery tour by pedicab
- Ride in a fun and eco-friendly pedicab with a professional guide
- Visit three great breweries for beer tastings
- Choose to pay as you go or select the all-inclusive option
Departure & Return
IF YOU SELECTED A HOTEL PICK-UP THEN WE WILL MEET IN FRONT OF THE HOTEL AND CALL YOU WHEN WE'RE ON THE WAY. Otherwise we'll meet you in front of the Austin Visitors Center.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Stop first at Lazarus Brewing, which offers English-style beers and tacos.
Next, roll over to Hops and Grain — a sustainable award-winning brewery that features six beers on tap. Several in-house small batches may be available to sample as well. If you like, join a complimentary 45-minute tour of the brewery. You can purchase a bite to eat from the food truck and, for your furry friends, bring home dog treats made from their spent grains.
Wind down your beer tour at Zilker Brewing. Sample their range of beers and check out their food truck's offerings if you're hungry.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Metrocycle Pedicabs
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands