Departure & Return
All City in Aurangabad
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- If your pickup point is airport, train station or bus stop then our representative will pick you up at the Arrival Gate and there will be a sign board in your name in his hand.
- You have to go to the temple of Shani Singnapur, Sai Baba and Grisheneshor without, mobile camera and shoes.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Aurangabad Tours Guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Temple Tour of Sai-Baba, Grishneshwar And Ellora Caves..