3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Make the most of the little time you have on shore in Auckland with this concise tour that takes you all across Auckland. Rather than staying around the crowds in the central city, head out to spots like Bastion Point, Mt Eden and One Tree Hill and enjoy panoramic views of the Auckland landscape and the Hauraki Gulf. Visit landmarks like the Wintergardens and the Harbor Bridge and experience the full range of suburbs and green spaces in Auckland.
- Learn about Auckland’s history and local Māori culture from your guide
- No crowded tour buses: this small-group tour only takes a handful of people
- No losing time finding your guide: cruise ship pick-ups and returns are provided
- Wheelchair-accessible transport is available for this cross-city tour
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off.
Food and drinks
Entrance fees (not specified)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your tour today is provided by Toru Tours. For Cruise ship guests please meet at the Independent Operators Area. This is easy to find, and is only 30 steps from the Terminal Exit from where your ship docks on either Queens Wharf or Princes Wharf. If unsure, please ask the Ambassadors or Security staff for directions to this area. Check in time is 15 minutes prior to departure time. Look out for the Toru Tours mini coach. If you have difficulty finding them or may be late, please call for assistance.
- Queens Wharf
- Princes Wharf
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Mt. Eden is a sacred mountain. Thus vehicles are not allowed to the top. Please note that there is a 10-minute walk of 220-yards (200-meters) 270 steps to the summit and volcanic crater. A good level of fitness is required; however, the walk is optional.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Toru Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Shore Excursion Auckland Introduction Tour (3 Hours)
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAucklandShore Excursions - North IslandBus Tours - North IslandPorts of Call Tours - North IslandHalf-day Tours - North IslandShore Excursions - Waiheke IslandBus Tours - Waiheke IslandPorts of Call Tours - Waiheke IslandHalf-day Tours - Waiheke IslandShore Excursions - TaurangaBus Tours - TaurangaPorts of Call Tours - TaurangaHalf-day Tours - TaurangaCategory
Ponsonby SkyWalk One Tree HillMichael Joseph Savage Memorial Park (Savage Memorial)Arataki Visitor CentreStardome Observatory & PlanetariumPiha BeachKelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE® AquariumMuriwai BeachStonyridge VineyardParnellHowick Historical Village SculptureumTakapuna Manukau Heads Lighthouse Auckland Fish MarketMotutapu IslandSheepworldQueen StreetAlbert Park