1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Nestled in the mouth of Auckland’s Hauraki Gulf, Little Barrier Island is a protected reserve known for its undisturbed wildlife, both on land and underwater. On this full-day dive trip designed for experienced divers, sail out from Warkworth and go on two separate tank dives in the waters around Little Barrier Island. Swim with the wide range of marine life that lives in the area – you might get to see dolphins or even whales!
- No need to pack your gear: all scuba gear is already provided
- You won’t be fighting for the dive team’s attention on this small group tour
- Explore where you want: you can customise your itinerary as you want
Saved to wishlist!
2 x tank dives
All equipment including Scuba Diving Gear, tanks and weights
Round trip boat ride
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
9/23 Morrison Drive, Warkworth 0910, New Zealand
Meet at Dive Centre
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive. You must have at least open water certification.
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Dive guide required if diver has less than 10 logged dives in previous experience
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Zealand Diving Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Scuba Dive Charter to Little Barrier Island?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Scuba Dive Charter to Little Barrier Island
7 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
2 days 6 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeScuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesAucklandNature and Wildlife - North IslandScuba Diving - North IslandNature and Wildlife - Waiheke IslandScuba Diving - Waiheke IslandNature and Wildlife - TaurangaScuba Diving - TaurangaCategory
Mt. Victoria Reserve (Takarunga)Stonyridge VineyardSkyWalk Albert ParkAotea SquareSculptureumNorth Head Historic Reserve (Maungauika)Arataki Visitor CentreAuckland ZooTakapuna Bethells Beach Motutapu IslandManukau Heads Lighthouse Howick Historical Village Kumeu Wine CountrySkyJumpPorts of AucklandSilo ParkAuckland Art Gallery Toi o TamakiAuckland Ferry Terminal