- An easy way to cover a lot of ground in one day
- Get out of the busy city on a day trip to nature
- Be amazed by wild nature so close to the city
- Includes private overland travel and a ferry ticket
Departure & Return
At the bus stop beside Westpac bank.
We end this tour at the spectacular and historic North Head reserve, a very historic location for the city that boasts stunning panoramic views, from here enjoy a prepaid ferry ride back to the CBD.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guests must be aged 18 and over to participate.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Wander
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.