Departure & Return
Our meeting place is on Queens Wharf, 89 Quay Street, to the right of the Ferry Building. Wait on the seats at Queens Wharf Village beside The Māori Kitchen. There are awning covers and a yellow umbrella over the seating.
We finish with morning tea, including snacks, at an opulent cafe hidden away from the crowds.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Around Auckland Tours Limited
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Hidden Culture of Central Auckland, walk and morning tea.