7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
National Park fees
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beautiful Nature Tours Auckland
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during “City to Surf” - Privattour mit deutscher Reiseleitung?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during “City to Surf” - Privattour mit deutscher Reiseleitung?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during “City to Surf” - Privattour mit deutscher Reiseleitung?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
“City to Surf” - Privattour mit deutscher Reiseleitung
2 hours 50 minutes
3 hours 55 minutes
2 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportAucklandShore Excursions - North IslandBus Tours - North IslandAirport & Hotel Transfers - North IslandPorts of Call Tours - North IslandFull-day Tours - North IslandShore Excursions - Waiheke IslandBus Tours - Waiheke IslandAirport & Hotel Transfers - Waiheke IslandPorts of Call Tours - Waiheke IslandFull-day Tours - Waiheke IslandShore Excursions - TaurangaBus Tours - TaurangaAirport & Hotel Transfers - TaurangaPorts of Call Tours - TaurangaFull-day Tours - TaurangaCategory
Bethells Beach Tours & TicketsNorth Head Historic Reserve (Maungauika) Tours & TicketsSculptureum Tours & TicketsArataki Visitor Centre Tours & TicketsSkyJump Tours & TicketsAlbert Park Tours & TicketsRangitoto Island Tours & TicketsQueen Street Tours & TicketsKumeu Wine Country Tours & TicketsOdyssey Sensory Maze Tours & TicketsStonyridge Vineyard Tours & TicketsPonsonby Tours & TicketsPiha Beach Tours & TicketsSkyWalk Tours & TicketsGlenbrook Vintage Railway Tours & TicketsMt. Victoria Reserve (Takarunga) Tours & TicketsSheepworld Tours & TicketsOne Tree Hill Tours & TicketsMichael Joseph Savage Memorial Park (Savage Memorial) Tours & TicketsDevonport Tours & Tickets