Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy the sights of Auckland on this cruise aboard a yacht
- Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate and a sweet treat is included
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Informative commentary
Departure & Return
Go to the Maritime Museum Koel Cafe, the Explore Kiosk is diagonally across from there.
What To Expect
After a brief introduction accompanied by a safety briefing, depart Viaduct for a sightseeing tour that includes interesting commentary on Auckland, home of the America's Cup.
Once you have enjoyed tea—including coffee, tea, or hot chocolate and a sweet treat—in the sunshine or below deck, the crew sets the sails to cruise Auckland's sparkling Waitemata Harbour. You have the option of helping the crew sail the vessel or simply sit back and relax as you take advantage of photo ops.
Glide past the Auckland Bridge, Westhaven Marina, the charming suburb of Devonport, and the city skyline before returning to the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Toilet is also located on-board vessel
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Group Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas