2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Combine three of New Zealand’s most popular attractions on this 2-day tour from Auckland. Step into Middle Earth on a tour of the Hobbiton movie set from 'Lord of the Rings,' explore the geothermal landscapes of Rotorua, and cruise through the Waitomo Glowworm Caves. This great-value tour includes hotel pickup, some meals, and overnight accommodation in Rotorua.
- Explore Hobbiton, Rotorua, and Glowworm Caves on an overnight tour
- All entrance fees, some meals, and accommodation included
- Step onto the set where 'Lord of the Rings' and 'The Hobbit' were filmed
- Admire unique New Zealand landscapes at Rotorua and Waitomo
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch and dinner on day 1, breakfast on day 2
Guaranteed departure - We do not cancel on the rare occasions we have for low numbers.
All admission fees and entrance fees for activities
Free Hotel pickup from non central locations shuttles can be arranged for a small fee
Non-listed activities or optional extras
Please note that because of the amount of travel time this tour is not suitable for children under 2 years, as part of the group - It can be booked as a private group tour - please ask TripAdvisor/Viator to contact us for the custom price
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup for free at all Central Auckland accomodation, hotels, apartments, etc. We only go to the accomodation which are booked for the day. We also offer a subsidised shuttle service for people staying our of the city centre to bring them to meet the tour coach. Please liaise with us re where you are to be picked up. It is essential you get in contact with this information as soon as possible. Guaranteed departure - We do not cancel on the rare occasions we have for low numbers. We will travel for one person
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available and supplied - included in infant fee
- Minimum age is 18 years to travel without an accompanying adult
- Please note that because of the amount of travel time this tour is not suitable for children under 2 years, as part of the group - It can be booked as a private group tour - please ask TripAdvisor/Viator to contact us for the custom price
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY DenbarNZ Ltd ( Trading as FlexiToursNZ )
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Hobbiton, Rotorua, Waitomo Caves Tour from Auckland with Accommodation?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- "We do recommend the 2-day instead of 1-day tour though if you have the time to spare as the Thermal Wonderland is also worth visiting." See review
- "I would highly recommend this trip, it was great to stay overnight and spread out the activities." See review
- "Because of seeing so much in 2 days it was all in a hurry, but you can still enjoy the beautiful places you see.Hobbiton, Waitomo caves and Rotorua are amazing places, they are a must see." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Hobbiton, Rotorua, Waitomo Caves Tour from Auckland with Accommodation
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMovie ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAucklandBus Tours - North IslandNature and Wildlife - North IslandOvernight Tours - North IslandMulti-day Tours - North IslandMovie Tours - North IslandBus Tours - Waiheke IslandNature and Wildlife - Waiheke IslandOvernight Tours - Waiheke IslandMulti-day Tours - Waiheke IslandMovie Tours - Waiheke IslandBus Tours - TaurangaNature and Wildlife - TaurangaOvernight Tours - TaurangaMulti-day Tours - TaurangaMovie Tours - TaurangaCategory
Odyssey Sensory Maze Tours & TicketsPiha Beach Tours & TicketsMichael Joseph Savage Memorial Park (Savage Memorial) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Transport and Technology (MOTAT) Tours & TicketsParnell Tours & TicketsHowick Historical Village Tours & TicketsSilo Park Tours & TicketsKumeu Wine Country Tours & TicketsAuckland Harbour Bridge Climb Tours & TicketsAuckland Fish Market Tours & TicketsAuckland Town Hall Tours & TicketsArataki Visitor Centre Tours & TicketsMt. Victoria Reserve (Takarunga) Tours & TicketsPonsonby Tours & TicketsAuckland Domain Tours & TicketsCoast-to-Coast Walkway Tours & TicketsKelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE® Aquarium Tours & TicketsSt Patrick's Cathedral Tours & TicketsAuckland Art Gallery Toi o Tamaki Tours & TicketsSculptureum Tours & Tickets