- Ride about an hour outside of Atlanta during this The Walking Dead tour
- See TWD filming locations with a guide who tells behind-the-scenes stories
- Round-trip transport from Atlanta included for extra convenience
- Stay hydrated in the Georgia heat with provided bottled water
Departure & Return
The National Park service parking lot is located next to the library
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Not recommended for children under 13 years of age
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We do not allow the special requirements note without prior approval
- Animals are not allowed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY DTours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by The Walking Dead: Private Film Locations Tour of Senoia.