- Guided tour of Ponce City Market
- Stops for tastings from local, award-winning restaurants
- Walk along Atlanta Beltline's Eastside Trail
- Admission and all tastings included
- Tastings add up to a hearty lunch
Departure & Return
Meet your tour guide in the main food hall near El Superpan. Your guide will be wearing a brown satchel with our Food Tours Atlanta Logo.
What To Expect
Set off through the market, housed in a former Sears, Roebuck, & Co. building. Pause at tasting stations to sample award-winning food from some of Atlanta's best locally owned and operated restaurants. Learn about the chefs, their food, and the Atlanta restaurants where they cook.
Between bites, stop to listen to your guide talk about the architectural history of the converted building. Then, head outside to walk off some of those calories on the Atlanta Beltline's Eastside Trail before returning to the market for round two of tastings. The tastings add up to enough food for a hearty lunch.
When the experience ends, you are free to explore on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Advise us of any food allergies or preferences at least 24 hours before your tour begins. If we are not notified in advance we cannot make necessary changes to the menu.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tours Atlanta
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands