- Visit local restaurants and food shops in Grant Park
- See stately Victorian homes and the historical Oakland Cemetery
- Get the inside scoop on Atlanta's food scene as you taste innovative Southern dishes
- Includes food tastings, guide, and walking tour
Departure & Return
We will meet in front of the restaurant, Six Feet Under at 437 Memorial Drive SE. DO NOT meet at the Midtown Six Feet Under location.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. The tour is over 1 easy miles through Grant Park with plenty of rest stops. Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a bottle of water!
- Operates in all weather conditions, rain or shine; please dress appropriately and carry an umbrella.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Atlanta Food Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 2.5-Hour History and Food Tour in Atlanta.