- 90-minute guided Atlanta city tour by electric car
- Choose an eco-friendly and comfortable electric car for your city tour
- Get a comprehensive overview of Atlanta’s history from your expert local guide
- Hear about the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King and see several sites that honor his life and work
- Discover the pulse of the city’s hottest restaurants, bars and clubs in Midtown
- Visit historic neighborhoods like Inman Park and the Old Fourth Ward
- Check out the headquarters of renowned Atlanta-based business like CNN and Coca-Cola
Departure & Return
Directions: The tour begins inside the ATL-Cruzer's office, located on the back of the American Hotel building, along Andrew Young International Blvd. We are NOT inside the hotel. Follow the streetcar tracks around to the back of the building, Suite D.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Spend 90 minutes cruising through 15 miles (25 kilometers) of Atlanta, uncovering the history, culture and traditions with your expert guide. You’ll make your way through Inman Park—a former site of Civil War battles, and on to the Old Fourth Ward. You’ll have time to visit the Martin Luther King Jr Natinal Historic Site, which was built as an homage to this famed civil rights leader. You’ll even see Ebenezer Baptist church, where his father and grandfather once ministered.
From there, you’ll explore Midtown Atlanta in your electric car. See some of the city’s top restaurants, bars and clubs, as well as Georgia Institute of Technology. You’ll venture past the Georgia State Capitol, known for its 23-karat gold dome, and pass by the CNN Center. Your guide will have facts and information to share about sites along the way, including the Fox Theater and the World of Coca-Cola. Your tour ends when you return to the Visitors Center and say farewell to your guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age 18 years. No Infants/Toddlers
- A maximum of 5 people per booking/vehicle
- No bathroom stops during the tour
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY ATL-Cruzers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by 90-Minute Atlanta Guided Sightseeing Tour by Electric Car.