- Visit the great Temple of Apollo in Delphi
- Gaze upon the UNESO-listed rock top monasteries of Meteora
- Learn about the ancient history of the region from your guide
- Overnight lodging, some meals, entrance tickets, and transport included
Departure & Return
Our office is located 3 min walk from Acropolis metro station, beside Royal Olympic hotel. We offer free pick up service from selected Athens centrally located hotels. Please call +302109233166 at least 24 hours before your travel date in order to confirm your pick up time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- To enter the monasteries, appropriate clothing is required. Ladies should not wear short skirts and must have long sleeves. Men are not allowed to wear shorts.
- Please note that from 1/1/2018, a new hotel accommodation tax has been applied and will be paid directly in hotels as following: 5* hotels - 4 Euro per room/per night, 4* hotels - 3 Euro per room/per night, 3* hotels - 1.5 Euro per room/per night.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours - Greece
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Delphi and Meteora Tour from Athens.