- Learn to cook Greek food from a local chef
- Visit the Central Market and another off-the-beaten-path shopping destination
- Small group ensures personalized attention
- Glass of wine or soft drink included
Departure & Return
Head on up to the first floor of the building, there are signs that will lead you up to the studio.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is 30 minutes of walking on the market walk so please wear comfortable footwear and clothing that is weather-appropriate.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Greek Kitchen
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms