Departure & Return
Syntagma square by the round fountain in the middle of the square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Our walk passes by places that do not always allow easy access for wheelchairs, walkers or crutches. Please send us a message beforehand to advise about your particular situation.
- Most travelers can participate
- For any serious allergies or dietary requirements please let us know beforehand.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Greekality
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Evening Food Walk .