- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Departure & Return
The meeting point is the big fountain in front of the Zappeion Hall. Access to the fountain from Vassilissis Olgas Avenue.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a mild outdoor physical activity, but you don't have to be an athlete to participate in it, you can do it at your own pace
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alternative Athens
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands