- Shared arrival transfer service from Athens International Airport to central Athens
- Relax with comfortable, air-conditioned transport and a professional driver
- Avoid the hassle of long taxi lines at the start of a vacation
- Choose from a selection of times to suit your flight schedule
Departure & Return
Meeting point is AKTINA Travel Agency, located between arrival exit A and B inside the Athens Airport.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
What To Expect
To arrange the service, simply enter your details when you book, and your shared transfer will be confirmed instantly. Then, when you land, show your voucher to the driver and hop inside the shuttle vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each passenger may carry 1 item of large luggage and 1 item of hand luggage. Any additional large luggage will be charged at Euros 5 per item. Extra hand luggage will not incur any additional charges. Any heavy or bulky luggage weighing more than 23 kilograms will be charged as an extra item. Any heavy or bulky luggage weighing more than 30 kilograms will be refused.
- The shuttle bus service operates every 2 hours on a daily basis. Available departures from the Athens airport: 9am, 11am,1pm, 3pm, 5pm, 7pm. The shuttle bus service is available only for Athens city center hotels accessible by mini van and not for Athens coastline or Piraeus located hotels.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours - Greece
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Shared Arrival Transfer: Athens Airport to Hotel.
- "The driver was 20mins late (was told he was stuck in traffic), there was no real waiting area and possibly Greek driving in general- speeding, weaving in and out of lanes (sometimes staying in 2 lanes!" See review