Explore our promoted experiences
- Taste a selection of Greek specialties including koulóuria (sesame bread rings) and loukoumades (Greek donuts)
- Explore Varvakios Agora with an expert guide and learn about the city’s culinary history
- Visit specialty food stores to try local produce including wine and organic olive oil
- This private tour ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Monastiraki square in front of the little church on the square
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Animals or pets allowed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please make sure you will not eat anything in advance cause the amount of food is plenty.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You need to be fully vacinnated and have vaccination certificate to be able to attend the tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Athens Walks Tour Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff