7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Make the most of your time in Greece with this private cruise to Poseidon Temple at Sounio Cape. Enjoy the time on the cruise to the temple, about 43 miles (69 kilometers) southeast of Athens. Spend some time at the temple, the second most visited ancient site after the Acropolis in Athens. And then take some time to go swimming in the sea or snorkeling.
- Learn all about the history of the sacred site
- Take some time to go swimming or snorkeling in the refreshing sea
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel in Athens
- Private tour means plenty of personalized attention from the guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Use of Snorkeling equipment
WiFi on board
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Departure & Return
Leof. Kiprion Iroon 24, Ilioupoli 163 41, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This cruise is not suitable for children under the age of 5
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- This tour is perfect combination for cultural sightseeing and sea exploration!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Extreme Divers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Cruise to Poseidon Temple at Sounio Cape with Snorkeling and Swimming?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Cruise to Poseidon Temple at Sounio Cape with Snorkeling and Swimming?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Cruise to Poseidon Temple at Sounio Cape with Snorkeling and Swimming?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Cruise to Poseidon Temple at Sounio Cape with Snorkeling and Swimming?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Cruise to Poseidon Temple at Sounio Cape with Snorkeling and Swimming
5 hours 25 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 10 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWater ToursPorts of Call ToursJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensShore Excursions - OlympiaBus Tours - OlympiaWater Tours - OlympiaPorts of Call Tours - OlympiaJet Boating - OlympiaFull-day Tours - OlympiaShore Excursions - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniWater Tours - SantoriniPorts of Call Tours - SantoriniJet Boating - SantoriniFull-day Tours - SantoriniShore Excursions - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirWater Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirJet Boating - IzmirFull-day Tours - IzmirCategory
Attica Zoological ParkSyntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)Museum of Cycladic ArtAdrianou StreetOmonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias)Theatre of DionysusGoulandris Natural History MuseumAnafiotikaAllou! Fun ParkTomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)ErechtheionAcademy of Athens (Akadimía Athinón)Acropolis Museum (Museo Akropoleos)Floating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios AverofNumismatic Museum of AthensFrissiras MuseumParliament Building (Vouli)Mt. Parnassus (Parnassos)Philopappos Hill (Filopappou)Church of Panagia Kapnikarea