5 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Enjoy a sightseeing adventure in Athens that can be customized to your needs. Choose from 4, 5, 6, or 8-hour tours with convenient hotel or port pickup before exploring must-see stops like Athens’ historic center, New Acropolis Museum, the Parthenon, and the Ancient Angora. Feast on a delicious—and optional—lunch at a restaurant that suits your taste (at your expense).
- Satisfy your inner history buff with a guided tour of Athens’ ancient ruins
- Enjoy flexible timing and choose a tour length that suits your preferences
- Get an up-close view of landmarks like the Parthenon and the Ancient Angora
- Make the most of limited time with port or hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hop on and drop off (Cruise Ship / Athens Hotels)
DLX Vehicles & pleasant English speaking, professional tour-drivers.
Cold bottled water.
Taxes, fuel, parking fees.
Extra hygiene protocols on board.
Gratuities, food, drinks.
Professional guide upon request.
Entrance tickets to attractions.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Piraeus Port or Hotels in Athens centre.
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you have children, please inform us to bring baby or booster seats, without any additional charge.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GreeceSunLife Travel P.C.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Athens, experience the city & the Athenians' life / Day Tour 8 hrs?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Athens, experience the city & the Athenians' life / Day Tour 8 hrs?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Athens, experience the city & the Athenians' life / Day Tour 8 hrs?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 69160P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensShore Excursions - CorinthFood Tours - CorinthBus Tours - CorinthCity Tours - CorinthMarkets - CorinthPorts of Call Tours - CorinthShore Excursions - VolosFood Tours - VolosBus Tours - VolosCity Tours - VolosMarkets - VolosPorts of Call Tours - VolosShore Excursions - KalamataFood Tours - KalamataBus Tours - KalamataCity Tours - KalamataMarkets - KalamataPorts of Call Tours - KalamataCategory
Ghika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)Byzantine & Christian MuseumVouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)Arch of HadrianIlias Lalaounis Jewelry MuseumPsiri Numismatic Museum of AthensMt. Parnassus (Parnassos)Adrianou StreetCape SounionPlakaBenaki MuseumChurch of Panagia KapnikareaMetropolitan Cathedral of Athens (Mitropoli)GaziNational Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos)Kotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)Parliament Building (Vouli)Floating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios AverofOlympic Stadium (OAKA)