5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get away from the hustle and bustle of Athens. Choose this PRIVATE tour and experience the most essential region of Greece; the mythical Peloponnese. > Explore Peloponnese's Unesco sites of Corinth, Mycenae, Epidaurus, Mystras, Messene, Monemvasia, but also the fantastic Arcadia mountain villages, the awesome Mani peninsula. > We plan for you an experience and not a tour for ... tourists! > Your ACCOMMODATION is TOP CLASS, as long as you don't book this experience last minute. > Expect this tour to be about FOOD & DRINK too! You are NOT LIMITED TO A TOURISTY MENU for your lunch. Food & drink is included and an important part of your experience! > Be prepared for complimentary extras ... if you are outgoing type of persons!
- Take a 5-day private tour to the Peloponnesian peninsula from Athens
- Visit cities like Corinth, Mycenae, Messene, Arcadia, and the Diros Caves
- Learn about the history, culture, and gastronomy of Greece through this tour
- All lodging, transport, sightseeing tours, breakfast, and lunch are included
Saved to wishlist!
Completely private! No strangers in the same vehicle as your group! A great tour for 1-8 people
Brand new non smoking 2018-20 vehicles: large saloon or luxurious minivan. Non smoking driver.
Top quality accommodation/breakfast.
Hotel pickup and drop-off but other locations are possible (ports, airports)
In car tour information booklet and bottled water
Optional: Vegetarian lunch can be arranged in most cases. Please let us know in advance.
Pickup and drop-off in areas outside of Athens
Entrance fees to the sites; (€8 to €12 per site). Half price during off season (1.Nov to 31.Mar)
Dinner (You are on your own... but your guide will let you know the best places to eat/drink out)
Professional guide (can optionally be arranged for each location after booking this tour)
Shopping & touristy stops unless required by your group
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any Athens hotel or Airbnb, the Athens airport, Piraeus and Nafplio port or Hydra island. Possible extra cost for some locations.
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- After your booking, please provide sufficient information about all the people included in the tour, so that accommodation and all activities can be planned the best way possible (vegetarian? age groups? couples, children, likes/dislikes? etc).
- You will experience not only the famous Unesco sites (Olympia, Mystras, Messene, Mycenae & Epidaurus) but also non touristy Greece, people, food & drink, hospitality and ... spontaneity.
- Oversized or excessive luggage is strictly not allowed for this 5-day tour. Please let us know in advance.
- If you are open to suggestions, you will experience facets of local Greek culture, food, and drink, as a local would.
- Ideal tour for both summer and winter with great mountainous & coastline scenery and personalized service.
- Cancellation is "Strict" due to the booked hotels. Still, you can cancel 7 days before the tour!
- PROTOCOLS are in place while COVID-19 effects the world. We care about health! We expect you to be healthy before traveling!
- OUR PERSONAL view: We implement all the protocols of the local authorities but most of all we use common logic and flexibility to adjust to each situation. Most of all, we are in favor of "adjustive social distancing" exploring safely in the open avoiding the crowds. We can still be social while maintaining our personal space/distance and following the local rules.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- OUR GUIDES are like family to us: They care about our safety A LOT! Our tours have always been PRIVATE and personalized to your needs! We are in the open, exploring with spotless cars, sites with natural “social distancing,” non-touristy hotels & tavernas, local people & communities with almost “zero” cases!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EUDAIMONIA Private Tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5-Day Best of Peloponnese Private Tour: Nafplio/Olympia/Mycenae/Epidaurus/more ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5-Day Best of Peloponnese Private Tour: Nafplio/Olympia/Mycenae/Epidaurus/more ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5-Day Best of Peloponnese Private Tour: Nafplio/Olympia/Mycenae/Epidaurus/more ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5-Day Best of Peloponnese Private Tour: Nafplio/Olympia/Mycenae/Epidaurus/more ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
5-Day Best of Peloponnese Private Tour: Nafplio/Olympia/Mycenae/Epidaurus/more
4 hours 35 minutes
6 hours 40 minutes
5 hours 50 minutes
5 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensShore Excursions - OlympiaBus Tours - OlympiaArchaeology Tours - OlympiaMulti-day Tours - OlympiaPorts of Call Tours - OlympiaShore Excursions - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniArchaeology Tours - SantoriniMulti-day Tours - SantoriniPorts of Call Tours - SantoriniShore Excursions - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirArchaeology Tours - IzmirMulti-day Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirCategory
Anafiotika Tours & TicketsParliament Building (Vouli) Tours & TicketsNational Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos) Tours & TicketsPropylaea Tours & TicketsVouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis) Tours & TicketsPsiri Tours & TicketsBenaki Museum Tours & TicketsPiraeus Cruise Port Tours & TicketsNumismatic Museum of Athens Tours & TicketsMt. Parnassus (Parnassos) Tours & TicketsGazi Tours & TicketsDora Stratou Greek Dances Theater Tours & TicketsKolonaki Square (Plateia Kolonaki) Tours & TicketsAdrianou Street Tours & TicketsChoragic Monument of Lysicrates Tours & TicketsKotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia) Tours & TicketsPhilopappos Hill (Filopappou) Tours & TicketsGhika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika) Tours & TicketsMonastiraki Tours & TicketsNational Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos) Tours & Tickets