- Day trip from Athens to the UNESCO-listed Meteora monasteries
- Reach the dramatic monastery complex with the help of an expert escort
- Learn about the history of these unique, 14th-century monasteries
- Enjoy free time to dine and explore in the town of Kalambaka
Departure & Return
You need to go at the Athens Railway Station on your own at 07:00 having your train tickets with you. You can reach the Athens Railway Station by metro. You need to get off at the Larissis Metro Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants (ages 3 and under) are free
- To enter the monasteries, appropriate clothing is required. Women should not wear short skirts and must have long sleeves. Men are not allowed to wear shorts.
- You will receive an e-mail with the train e-tickets a few days before the activity
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours - Greece
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff