5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Athens, the birthplace of democracy, is celebrated for its myriad cultural landmarks, temples and monuments from the classical era. See all of the city's highlights, including the Acropolis, Parthenon, the Theater of Dionysus, the Temple of Athena Nike and much more on this private walking tour. With a licensed archaeologist leading the way, avoid crowds and tourist-traps, and hear this ancient city's unique stories.
- Visit a plethora of ancient ruins and antiquated monuments
- Licensed tour leader shares their knowledge of, and passion for, Athens
- Stop at the new Acropolis Museum, home to thousands of artifacts and treasures
- Visit a traditional Greek tavern in Plaka, often called the neighborhood of the Gods
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance Fees [30€ for over 6 yo for Non EU & 24 yo for EU Citizens]
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointAcropoli, Athens 117 42, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
We suggest that the tour starts at 8:00 am.
If for any reason this is not convenient for you we will adjust the time according to your needs.
Return DetailsMonastiraki Square, Agias Eleousis 3, Athina 105 55, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Our company complies with all the health instructions of the World Health Organization about COVID-19.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Olive Sea Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Athens Walking Private Tour - Licensed Tour Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Athens Walking Private Tour - Licensed Tour Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Athens Walking Private Tour - Licensed Tour Guide?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Athens Walking Private Tour - Licensed Tour Guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 63145P23
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensArchaeology Tours - CorinthWalking Tours - CorinthHistorical Tours - CorinthHalf-day Tours - CorinthArchaeology Tours - VolosWalking Tours - VolosHistorical Tours - VolosHalf-day Tours - VolosArchaeology Tours - KalamataWalking Tours - KalamataHistorical Tours - KalamataHalf-day Tours - KalamataCategory
Syntagma StationMegalo KavouriAnafiotikaNumismatic Museum of AthensAdrianou StreetPsiri Choragic Monument of LysicratesMuseum of Cycladic ArtParliament Building (Vouli)GaziMonastiraki Ghika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)Theatre of DionysusChurch of Panagia KapnikareaFloating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios AverofNational History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)Vouliagmeni Beach (Akti Vouliagmenis)Athens Designer OutletErechtheionSyntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)