5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Begin your 5-hour private tour to Sounion with a delightful drive along the spectacular Aegean coast. Along the way, pause for photo opportunities at picturesque beaches, scenic yacht harbors, and Vouliagmeni Lake. Once at the cape, visit the Temple of Poseidon, which offers exceptional sea views. Conclude with a traditional seafood meal at a waterfront tavern (own expense), before returning to your Athens hotel.
- Get the personalized experience of a private tour
- Travel comfortably in round-trip transportation
- Choose a morning or afternoon start time
- Take a break from the hustle and bustle of Athens
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Professional Drivers (Not licensed to accompany you into the sites)
Skip the line to purchase tickets
Admission Fees (8 Euros per adult)
Liscensed tour guide upon request, depending on availability (Additional Cost:190 Euros)
Airport pickup and drop off (Additional cost)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Airport Pickup:Your driver will meet you upon your arrival at Athens airport at the customs exit holding an H.P.Tours sign with your name on.
Port pickup:Your driver, will meet you at Piraeus Port at the customs exit holding an H.P.Tours sign with your name on.
Notice that Piraeus port has three terminals, Terminal A, Terminal B and Terminal C.
If your ship docks at Terminal A, your driver will meet you at the Terminal A exit holding an H.P.Tours sign with your name on.
If your ship docks at Terminal B, your driver will meet you at the Terminal B exit holding an H.P.Tours sign with your name on.
If your ship docks at Terminal C, your driver will meet you at the Terminal C exit holding an H.P.Tours sign with your name on.
In case your ship docks at Terminal B or Terminal C and the exit gate is closed, you will need to take the shuttle bus to come to terminal A (3 MIN RIDE).
Your driver will meet you at Terminal A holding an H.P.Tours sign with your name on.
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Port of Piraeus, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Infant car seats are available upon request
- Most travelers can participate
- Your tour is totally private. No unknown passengers will participate in your group.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY H.P.Tours - Hellenic Private Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sounion Sunset Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Sounion Sunset Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sounion Sunset Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sounion Sunset Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Sounion Sunset Private Tour
4 hours 35 minutes
6 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursBus ToursAttractions & MuseumsHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensSkip-the-Line Tours - OlympiaBus Tours - OlympiaAttractions & Museums - OlympiaHalf-day Tours - OlympiaSkip-the-Line Tours - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniAttractions & Museums - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniSkip-the-Line Tours - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirAttractions & Museums - IzmirHalf-day Tours - IzmirCategory
Choragic Monument of LysicratesAthens Designer OutletFloating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios AverofHellenic Motor MuseumPanathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio) GaziKolonaki Square (Plateia Kolonaki)MikrolimanoPropylaeaAcademy of Athens (Akadimía Athinón)Syntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)Arch of HadrianNational Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos)Odeon of Herodes Atticus (Odeio Irodou Attikou)Athens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)Mt. Parnassus (Parnassos)National History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)Philopappos Hill (Filopappou)Omonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias)Plaka