- Explore Athens and learn about local food and culture
- Sample 11 delicious foods including meze lunch with wine
- Family-friendly activity with discount for kids
- Vegetarian options upon request
Departure & Return
In front of the main entrance in Monastiraki Square. This is a large square with a small church at the front and some cafes around the lefthand side(as you are face the metro)of it. We wait next to the two fruit stalls holding a small red sign reading 'Food around Athens'. EOT-GΝΤΟ 0259E70000815901
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is readily available and the tour can be adapted if you do not wish to go to the meat market.
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Winner of Travel and Hospitality Awards culinary tours in Attica, Greece 2021
- Most travelers can participate
- EOT-GΝΤΟ 0259E70000815901
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Around Athens
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms