9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the home of the famous Oracle of Delphi on a full-day small group tour from Athens to one of the ancient world’s most important spiritual sites. Pass through the plain of Beotia and the legendary town of Thebes on the way up to Mt Parnassus, and explore highlights the UNESCO-listed archaeological site, including the Polygonal Wall, Temple of Apollo ruins and Delphi museum with a guide (entry fee at your own cost.) Stop in the mountain towns of Delphi and Arachova for spectacular views.
- Full-day small group tour to Delphi from Athens
- Visit the spiritual center of the universe, according to ancient Greek mythology
- See the Temple of Apollo, home to the legendary Pythia or Oracle
- See sacred artifacts like the Treasury of the Sifnians and the Naxian Sphinx at the Delphi museum
- Take in spectacular views from the slopes of Mt Parnassus
- Upgrade to include an optional lunch in the town of Delphi
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
English speaking driver
Professional guide at destination
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Small-group tour of maximum 10 persons
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks (at own expense)
Entrance at the archeological site of Delphi
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Make sure that you have indicated the hotel name you are staying at, or the address of the apartment. Please notice that if the access to the hotel or apartment is limited, we will apoint a nearby meeting point for picking you up. This information is very important in order to set pick up allocation. Final pick up time will be sent to you via email 48hrs prior departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid 19 Policy: Vehicles will be sanitized before every pick up. Hand sanitizing done before departure and after every major stop.Maximum 6 clients in a 12 seater minibus to secure social distance between tourists ( for shared small group tours only). All our vehicles will operated with 50% capacity ( for shared small group tours only). Face masks available for clients. Guides will wear facemasks and use microphone when guiding. Fresh trash bag will be place in every vehicle and waste will be destroyed at the end of the tours.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY GETAWAYS GREECE
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Delphi Guided Small Group Day Tour from Athens?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Delphi Guided Small Group Day Tour from Athens?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Delphi Guided Small Group Day Tour from Athens?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Delphi Guided Small Group Day Tour from Athens?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Delphi Guided Small Group Day Tour from Athens
2 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 10 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAthensBus Tours - OlympiaArchaeology Tours - OlympiaHistorical Tours - OlympiaFull-day Tours - OlympiaBus Tours - SantoriniArchaeology Tours - SantoriniHistorical Tours - SantoriniFull-day Tours - SantoriniBus Tours - IzmirArchaeology Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirFull-day Tours - IzmirCategory
Metropolitan Cathedral of Athens (Mitropoli) Tours & TicketsErechtheion Tours & TicketsVouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis) Tours & TicketsSyntagma Station Tours & TicketsVouliagmeni Beach (Akti Vouliagmenis) Tours & TicketsNational Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos) Tours & TicketsUniversity of Athens Tours & TicketsGoulandris Natural History Museum Tours & TicketsGazi Tours & TicketsPanathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio) Tours & TicketsMikrolimano Tours & TicketsTemple of Hephaestus Tours & TicketsFrissiras Museum Tours & TicketsCape Sounion Tours & TicketsEugenides Foundation Planetarium Tours & TicketsDora Stratou Greek Dances Theater Tours & TicketsAthens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio) Tours & TicketsKotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia) Tours & TicketsMt. Lycabettus (Lykavittos) Tours & TicketsPhilopappos Hill (Filopappou) Tours & Tickets