- Morning tour to ancient Corinth from Athens
- Scenic coastal drive to the Corinth Canal
- Visit at the archaeological site of ancient Corinth
- Short stop at Kehreai
- Pickup and drop off from selected Athens hotels
- Visit the renovated Museum of Ancient Corinth
Departure & Return
Hotel Amalia Athens
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Hop inside your comfortable, air-conditioned coach and admire the scenery as you travel along the coast to Corinth.
Stop to see the Corinth Canal, the narrow, 19th-century canal that links the Saronic Gulf of the Aegean Sea with Ionian Sea.
Take snaps here and then continue to the archaeological site of ancient Corinth, an important trading city in Greek and Roman times that stood at the meeting point of southern and northern Greece.
Here, enjoy time to explore the ruined temples, bathhouse, forum, and theater, and see the bema—a stone platform where it’s believed St Paul once stood in front of gathered judges.
As you stroll around the sun-baked relics, stop to soak up wonderful views over the Saronic Gulf in the distance.
Afterward, return to your coach and enjoy a short stop at the seaside town of Kehreai. Your trip then ends at the original starting point in Athens.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to COVID19 protocols all tourists must have smartphones with headphones and charged batteries to listen their guide in the museums and arch. sites due to the social distancies.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Very important: Children , students aged 5 to 18 years old must hold passport or ID in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise they will pay entrance ticket to the Archaelogical sites or Museums
- Guides allowed only through the mobile App to guide in the archaeological sites and museums
- Port or private apartment or airbnb pickup are not available
- IMPORTANT: Due to existing Civid 19 protocols please have with your copy of your Vaccination or PCR test
- Mask: is mandatory for clients and staff
- Hand cleaning: Visitors are asked to wash their hands regularly and use the hand sanitizers that are in place.
- Social distancing: Maintain distance of 1.5 meters
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY CHAT Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "We did get a 20 minute break at the Corinth Canal whereby you could buy a quick bite to eat, use the rest room and take pictures of the Corinth Canal all before returning to the bus in 20 minutes." See review