Don’t worry—here are some similar options
1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation as per itinerary
All taxes, fees and handling charges
TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, T= Afternoon tea)
Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
Coffee and/or Tea
Entry ticket and transfer to archaeological sites
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointMarina Zeas, Pireaus, Athens Greece (flexible depending on our guestss preferences)
Return DetailsMarina Zeas
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 18 people per booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Epirotiki Yachting
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Day CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAthensDay Cruises - KatakoloDay Cruises - SantoriniDay Cruises - IzmirCategory
PropylaeaMt. Lycabettus (Lykavittos)National History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)Arch of HadrianFloating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios AverofKotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)Omonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias)Theatre of DionysusNational Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)Church of Panagia KapnikareaKolonaki Square (Plateia Kolonaki)Monastiraki Numismatic Museum of AthensBenaki MuseumMegalo KavouriFrissiras MuseumByzantine & Christian MuseumTemple of HephaestusPhilopappos Hill (Filopappou)