4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up & drop off
English Speaking Guide
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel Lobby or nearby appointed location-
Please notice that in case of pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. We would appoint the most convenient pick up location and clients should reach this point on their own transportation means.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dates that the tour does not operate are : National Public Holidays 1 Jan Sun New Year's Day -6 Jan Fri Epiphany -27 Feb Mon Orthodox Ash Monday-25 Mar Sat Independence Day-14 Apr Fri Orthodox Good Friday-16 Apr Sun Orthodox Easter Sunday-17 Apr Mon Orthodox Easter Monday-1 May Mon Labour Day-4 Jun Sun Orthodox Pentecost-5 Jun Mon Orthodox Whit Monday-15 Aug Tue Assumption Day-28 Oct Sat Ochi Day-25 Dec Mon Christmas Day-26 Dec Tue 2nd Day of Christmas
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Cape Sounio?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cape Sounio?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cape Sounio?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingAthensBus Tours - OlympiaArchaeology Tours - OlympiaHistorical Tours - OlympiaHalf-day Tours - OlympiaBus Tours - SantoriniArchaeology Tours - SantoriniHistorical Tours - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniBus Tours - IzmirArchaeology Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirHalf-day Tours - IzmirCategory
Syntagma Station Tours & TicketsPlaka Tours & TicketsKotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia) Tours & TicketsPanathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio) Tours & TicketsMonastiraki Tours & TicketsMt. Parnassus (Parnassos) Tours & TicketsNumismatic Museum of Athens Tours & TicketsMetropolitan Cathedral of Athens (Mitropoli) Tours & TicketsAcropolis Museum (Museo Akropoleos) Tours & TicketsFloating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios Averof Tours & TicketsByzantine & Christian Museum Tours & TicketsUniversity of Athens Tours & TicketsAcademy of Athens (Akadimía Athinón) Tours & TicketsTheatre of Dionysus Tours & TicketsOdeon of Herodes Atticus (Odeio Irodou Attikou) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Cycladic Art Tours & TicketsErechtheion Tours & TicketsIlias Lalaounis Jewelry Museum Tours & TicketsPiraeus Cruise Port Tours & TicketsOlympic Stadium (OAKA) Tours & Tickets