- Enjoy a guided Segway excursion around Athens’ ancient landmarks
- Learn about Athens’ culture and history from an informative local guide
- Experience important sites like the Acropolis and the Ancient Angora
- Quickly learn Segway‘s intuitive design and get outfitted with safety gear
Departure & Return
Our office is located 100 meters from the Acropolis metro station (red line)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Customers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- Segways are not suitable for guests who weigh under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos)
- Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway
- Please note: We do not visit the inside of the archaeological sites on this tour.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Athens City Segway Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Aside from Segwaying being a whole lot of fun - this is the est way to get your bearings in a new city." See review