12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Greek picnic lunch
Sightseeing with professional guide and entrance fees
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from the port or airport of Athens and any hotel or other lodging in the center of Athens.
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Port of Piraeus, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TREKKING HELLAS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Athens to Delphi: Hike and History Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Athens to Delphi: Hike and History Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Athens to Delphi: Hike and History Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Athens to Delphi: Hike and History Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHikingArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensShore Excursions - OlympiaHiking - OlympiaArchaeology Tours - OlympiaNature and Wildlife - OlympiaWalking Tours - OlympiaPorts of Call Tours - OlympiaHistorical Tours - OlympiaFull-day Tours - OlympiaShore Excursions - SantoriniHiking - SantoriniArchaeology Tours - SantoriniNature and Wildlife - SantoriniWalking Tours - SantoriniPorts of Call Tours - SantoriniHistorical Tours - SantoriniFull-day Tours - SantoriniShore Excursions - IzmirHiking - IzmirArchaeology Tours - IzmirNature and Wildlife - IzmirWalking Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirFull-day Tours - IzmirCategory
PropylaeaNational Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos)Museum of Cycladic ArtEugenides Foundation PlanetariumByzantine & Christian MuseumVouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)Goulandris Natural History MuseumSyntagma StationAdrianou StreetAllou! Fun ParkAttica Zoological ParkOlympic Stadium (OAKA)Ghika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)Syntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)Philopappos Hill (Filopappou)Monastiraki Academy of Athens (Akadimía Athinón)Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)Theatre of DionysusMt. Parnassus (Parnassos)