8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off (Cruise Ship / Athens Hotels/ Other accommodation type))
Air-conditioned DLX Vehicle & pleasant English speaking, professional tour-driver.
Taxes, fuel, parking fees.
Extra hygiene protocols on board.
Gratuities, food, drinks.
Professional guide upon request.
Entrance tickets to attractions.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please fill your accommodation details if they are not included in the list.
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Port of Piraeus, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Rafina port, Rafinas, Rafina 190 09, Greece
- Lavrio Port, Port Authority, Lavrio, Greece
- Alimos Marina Harbourmaster, Alimos 174 55, Greece
- Marina Delta Kallithea, Leof. Poseidonos 20, Kallithea 176 74, Greece
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/13/2020 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 11:30 AM|
1/1/2022 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 11:30 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GreeceSunLife Travel P.C.
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Athens experience & Cape Sounion / Day Tour 8 - 9 hrs?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Athens experience & Cape Sounion / Day Tour 8 - 9 hrs?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Athens experience & Cape Sounion / Day Tour 8 - 9 hrs?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Athens experience & Cape Sounion / Day Tour 8 - 9 hrs?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Athens experience & Cape Sounion / Day Tour 8 - 9 hrs
8 to 9 hours
5 hours 5 minutes
4 hours 35 minutes
6 hours 25 minutes
3 hours 55 minutes
5 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensShore Excursions - OlympiaFood Tours - OlympiaBus Tours - OlympiaCity Tours - OlympiaMarkets - OlympiaPorts of Call Tours - OlympiaFull-day Tours - OlympiaShore Excursions - SantoriniFood Tours - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniCity Tours - SantoriniMarkets - SantoriniPorts of Call Tours - SantoriniFull-day Tours - SantoriniShore Excursions - IzmirFood Tours - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirCity Tours - IzmirMarkets - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirFull-day Tours - IzmirCategory
Eugenides Foundation PlanetariumGhika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)Olympic Stadium (OAKA)Academy of Athens (Akadimía Athinón)AnafiotikaPsiri ErechtheionCape SounionTomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)Ilias Lalaounis Jewelry MuseumAthens War Museum (Polemiko Mouseio)Panathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio) Acropolis Museum (Museo Akropoleos)Vouliagmeni Beach (Akti Vouliagmenis)Allou! Fun ParkNumismatic Museum of AthensSyntagma StationTemple of HephaestusMonastiraki Hellenic Motor Museum