2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Combine two popular day tours into one great-value deal with this Athens Super Saver! On your first tour, spend the morning exploring the highlights of Athens including the UNESCO-listed Acropolis and Parthenon, then pay an afternoon visit to the Temple of Poseidon, perched on the sea cliffs of Cape Sounion. The next day, discover more of Greece’s fascinating history with a full-day tour to the ancient city of Mycenae and Epidaurus, home to the UNESCO-listed Sanctuary of Asklepios.
- Athens Super Saver: Athens and Cape Sounion day tour and Mycenae and Epidaurus day trip
- Take a guided sightseeing tour of Athens to see fascinating sites like the Acropolis and the Parthenon
- Enjoy a half-day trip to Cape Sounion's cliff-top Temple of Poseidon, overlooking the Aegean Sea
- Relax on a scenic drive along the Saronic Gulf coast
- Explore ancient Greek remains and see the Tomb of Agamemnon in Mycenae
- Visit Epidaurus’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed Sanctuary of Asklepios and Ancient Amphitheatre of Epidaurus
- Choose the order of the days, with transport by comfortable, air-conditioned coach included
Saved to wishlist!
Free Wifi on the coach
Free map of Athens
Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
Entrance tickets to Acropolis , Museum , Sounio
Entrance tickets to Mycenae and Epidaurus
Overnight accommodation (you return to your own hotel after Day 1 and continue with the second half of your tour on Day 2; you must have your own accommodation)
Departure & Return
Leoforos Vasilisis Amalias 10, Athina 105 57, Greece
Syntagma square, opposite the National Garden
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to COVID19 protocols all tourists must have smartphones with headphones and charged batteries to listen their guide in the museums and arch. sites due to the social distancies.
- Very important: Children , students aged 5 to 18 years old must hold passport or ID in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise they will pay entrance ticket to the Archaelogical sites or Museums
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Guides allowed only through the mobile App to guide in the archaeological sites and museums
- Your guide will give you your entry tickets to the sites and museums
- Port or private apartment pickup are not available.
- People with fever (≧ 37 ℃) with issues like cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, or shortness breath cannot participate.
- Mask: is mandatory for clients and staff
- Hand cleaning: Visitors are asked to wash their hands regularly and use the hand sanitizers that are in place.
- Most travelers can participate
- Social distancing: Maintain distance of 1.5 meters
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY CHAT Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Athens Super Saver: City Sightseeing Tour and Half-Day Cape Sounion Trip plus Mycenae and Epidaurus Day Trip?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Athens Super Saver: City Sightseeing Tour and Half-Day Cape Sounion Trip plus Mycenae and Epidaurus Day Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Athens Super Saver: City Sightseeing Tour and Half-Day Cape Sounion Trip plus Mycenae and Epidaurus Day Trip?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Athens Super Saver: City Sightseeing Tour and Half-Day Cape Sounion Trip plus Mycenae and Epidaurus Day Trip
5 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursSuper SaversPackages & Special EventsMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingAthensMulti-day Tours - OlympiaSuper Savers - OlympiaPackages & Special Events - OlympiaMulti-day Tours - SantoriniSuper Savers - SantoriniPackages & Special Events - SantoriniMulti-day Tours - IzmirSuper Savers - IzmirPackages & Special Events - IzmirCategory
Allou! Fun Park Tours & TicketsAdrianou Street Tours & TicketsOmonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias) Tours & TicketsMegalo Kavouri Tours & TicketsErechtheion Tours & TicketsDora Stratou Greek Dances Theater Tours & TicketsPanathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio) Tours & TicketsChurch of Panagia Kapnikarea Tours & TicketsArch of Hadrian Tours & TicketsPsiri Tours & TicketsAcademy of Athens (Akadimía Athinón) Tours & TicketsOlympic Stadium (OAKA) Tours & TicketsSyntagma Station Tours & TicketsMikrolimano Tours & TicketsNational Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos) Tours & TicketsAnafiotika Tours & TicketsCape Sounion Tours & TicketsNumismatic Museum of Athens Tours & TicketsGoulandris Natural History Museum Tours & TicketsByzantine & Christian Museum Tours & Tickets