- Experience Athens, Cape Sounion and Delphi over two days at a discounted price
- Journey to Delphi for a day and experience the site of most important oracle in the classical Greek world
- Dine on a Greek lunch in the modern-day town of Delphi
- Choose the order of the days, with transport by comfortable, air-conditioned coach included
Departure & Return
Syntagma square , opposite the National Garden
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
With your guide, admire Athens’ historical and modern highlights, including bustling Omonia Square and Syntagma Square, home to the Greek Parliament House.
Pass the Panathenaic Stadium, the arena that staged the first modern Olympic Games in 1896, and then enjoy a guided walking tour of the UNESCO-listed Acropolis — the cluster of classical monuments on the rocky outcrop above the city. Admire the 5th-century BC Parthenon; see the Temple of Athena Nike and the Erechtheion, and learn more about the Acropolis and its ruins at the Acropolis Museum. Your sightseeing tour then comes to an end, leaving you free time to relax and have lunch (own expense) before your trip to Cape Sounion.
In the afternoon, leave Athens by air-conditioned coach and pass the pretty beaches of the Saronic Gulf as you travel to the tip of the Attica peninsula, where a rocky promontory forms the cape. Here, visit theTemple of Poseidon, a semi-ruined white marble temple on the clifftops. Learn how the temple was built in 44BC, and hear the ancient myths that surround it as you absorb the sea views.
Your tour finishes at your pre-booked Athens hotel or at the start point.
Delphi Day Trip (Day 1 or 2 — your choice):Board your air-conditioned coach at your Athens hotel or a central meeting point, and journey to Delphi, one of Greece’s most famous classical sites.
After brief stops on route, arrive at this archaeological wonder on the slopes of Mt Parnassus and take a walking tour around the highlights as your guide recounts how the site was dedicated to the god Apollo and home to the legendary Delphic oracle.
Stroll around the Temple of Apollo, the 4th century BC temple where the oracle sat, see the reconstructed Athenian Treasury, and gaze at Delphi's stadium, where the Pythian Games — athletics contests held every four years — were staged from 582 BC.
Afterward, visit the Delphi Archaeological Museum to view some of the treasures excavated at the site; and enjoy an included lunch of Greek dishes at a local restaurant.
Lastly, travel back to Athens, where your tour ends at the start point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Port or private apartment pickup are not available
- Very important: Children , students aged 5 to 18 years old must hold passport or ID in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise they will pay entrance ticket to the Archaelogical sites or Museums.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Guides allowed only through the mobile App to guide in the archaeological sites and museums
- Your guide will give you your entry tickets to the sites and museums
- Any common use surfaces that customers and staff share need to be cleaned several times a day (e.g. door handle etc)
- Mask: is mandatory for clients and staff
- Hand cleaning: Visitors are asked to wash their hands regularly and use the hand sanitizers that are in place.
- Social distancing: Maintain distance of 1.5 meters
- People with fever (≧ 37 ℃) with issues like cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, or shortness breath cannot participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY CHAT Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms