- Learn the history and myths behind Athens' most ancient sites on a combo tour
- Beat the heat by getting to the Acropolis early and skipping the line
- Follow a guide through the maze-like alleys of the ancient Plaka neighborhood
- Shop for souvenirs and Greek goods at the Monastiraki flea market
Departure & Return
MEETING TIME: 9:45 am START TIME: 10:00 am DURATION: 3 hours MEETING POINT: Monastiraki Square: in front of the main entrance of the chapel in the middle of the square Your guide, holding an orange Athens Walking Tours sign, will be waiting for you in front of the little chapel located in the center of Monastiraki Square right across the exit of Monastiraki Metro Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT BABY STROLLERS : Please have in mind that baby strollers are not allowed on the Acropolis archaeological site and that there is no cloakroom at the side entrance we use to enter. For your own convenience, it is recommended to use a baby pouch instead of a baby stroller.
- Near public transportation
- ENTRANCE FEES (not included):from April 1st to October 31st: Adults 25+: 20 euros . Reduced prices apply for youth 6 - 24 years old, senior EU citizens (65+) and infants are entitled to a free entrance
- Most travelers can participate
- ENTRANCE FEES (not included): from November 1st to March 31st: Adults 25+: 10 euros, youth 6 - 24 years old, senior European citizens (65+) and infants & youth (Eu citizens) are entitled to a free entrance
- If you are entitled to a reduced entrance at the site, then a valid ID or Passport is required for verification of age and nationality at the sites.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Athens Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Athens Old Town Small Group Walking Tour: Acropolis, Monastiraki and Plaka.