Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Sightseeing tour of Athens and dinner with live floor show
- Soak up panoramic views of Athens at night
- Enjoy dinner with live floor show in the renowned Plaka entertainment district
- Learn the history behind Athens from an English-speaking guide
- Relax with easy pickup and drop-off from select Athens hotels
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Start your evening tour with a pickup from your central Athens hotel or central meeting point.
Hop inside your air-conditioned coach and sit back and enjoy the views as you drive around top Athens attractions, all brilliantly illuminated in the darkness.
Admire the floodlit Parthenon shining from the top of Acropolis, and have your camera ready to snap photos of other landmarks such as the Greek Parliament and Temple of Zeus.
Afterward, continue into the historical Plaka neighborhood, tucked under the slopes of the Acropolis.
Here, visit a typical Greek taverna for dinner and a folklore show. Dine on classic Greek dishes as you watch an exuberant performance of traditional dancing, music and song.
Tap your feet to the tunes and perhaps join in the dancing at the end. Your tour then finishes with a drop-off at the original start point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Port or private apartment pickup are not available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY CHAT Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms