4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the sights, sounds, and flavors of Athens after the sun goes down on an evening tour. Begin with a scenic driving tour past the city’s illuminated monuments, including the Acropolis. Take a stroll along the charming cobblestoned streets of the Plaka neighborhood to a traditional Greek tavern. While you dine, live performers deliver an energetic performance of traditional folk dances.
- Enjoy a traditional Greek dinner
- Watch live folk dancing at a typical tavern
- Relax in complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
- Discover the beauty of Athens by night
Saved to wishlist!
Transfers from / to hotel hotel or closest available to apartment
Folklor live show
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Traveler pick-up is offered for this tour.
You will be notified after your booking, on the exact pick up time and location, as location may vary depending on your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Let's Book Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Athens By Night & Greek Dance Show?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Athens By Night & Greek Dance Show?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Athens By Night & Greek Dance Show?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Athens By Night & Greek Dance Show?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Athens By Night & Greek Dance Show
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursNightlifeBus ToursHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingAthensNight Tours - OlympiaNightlife - OlympiaBus Tours - OlympiaHalf-day Tours - OlympiaNight Tours - SantoriniNightlife - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniNight Tours - IzmirNightlife - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirHalf-day Tours - IzmirCategory
Church of Panagia KapnikareaErechtheionFloating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios AverofMt. Parnassus (Parnassos)Mt. Lycabettus (Lykavittos)Kolonaki Square (Plateia Kolonaki)Omonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias)AnafiotikaGhika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)National History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)Athens Designer OutletEugenides Foundation PlanetariumPiraeus Cruise PortArch of HadrianNational Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)Syntagma StationOdeon of Herodes Atticus (Odeio Irodou Attikou)Benaki MuseumOnassis Cultural CentreAdrianou Street