- Follow a local guide along safe paths and streets on a leisurely ride
- Cover much more distance than walking while saving feet from fatigue
- Cycle around the base of the Acropolis and see the old city walls
- Stop at various sites and ruins to learn about the city's ancient history
Departure & Return
Athens by bike Shop: We are located 60m away from the metro station "Acropolis". Use the “Athanasiou Diakou str.” exit and continue ahead on Athanasiou Diakou street for 60m. You will find our shop on your right hand. Please note that you need to add the postal code 11742 if you use google maps.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Instant confirmation
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- The tour leaders are not licensed tour guides explaining the meaning, destination and history of ancient and modern Greece.
- Please note, participants riding electric bikes may join your tour group.
- Post Covid 19 policy on our tours: - We keep a record for every tour with the participants per group (names + emails) to inform them about a Covid-19 incident at their group. -We clean our bikes with soap ( saddle, grips, wheel) after every use. - We clean the helmets with sanitizer after every use. -We provide hand sanitizer during the check in procedure and ask customers to use it
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Athens by bike
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Highly recommend the tour to get a good snapshot of Athens before you explore further." See review