3 hours (Approx.)
Explore our promoted experiences
Athens’ Agora, set below the Acropolis, is a must-visit for housing the relics of the ancient city’s marketplace and meeting area. Make a visit extra-easy with this skip-the-line ticket: you’ll avoid having to buy admission on the day and bypass any long ticket lines. Once inside, explore the ruins independently: inspecting highlights such as the near-intact Temple of Hephaistos, the Stoa of Attalos, and Byzantine-era Church of the Holy Apostles.
- Fast-track entry ticket to the ancient Agora in Athens
- Save time and worry: avoid any long lines and having to buy entry on the day
- See the temple, colonnades, and other relics of the ancient marketplace
- Ideal for travelers who are short on time and want to explore independently
Saved to wishlist!
Ancient Agora Skip the line ticket
Skip the line access
Temple of Hephaestus Skip the line ticket
Hotel pick up & drop off
Food & Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointAncient Agora of Athens, Adrianou 24, Athens 105 55 Greece
4/1/2021 - 8/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
9/1/2021 - 9/15/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 07:30 PM|
9/16/2021 - 9/30/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
10/1/2021 - 10/15/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 06:30 PM|
10/16/2021 - 10/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
11/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- An email will be sent to your email address 24 hours prior with your e-ticket attached. You have to present your e-ticket or your printed tickets and scan the barcode at the entry of the archaeological site. In case of a last minute booking, please note that we will need 3 working hours in minimum in order to process your reservation and send your e-ticket by email to your email address.
- Child free entrance ticket (age 0-5) & half-price/free child entrance ticket (age 6-24) must be purchased from the cashier directly. Please note that for free/reduced tickets, passport or ID is required.
- The Ancient Agora arch. site opening hours are: 1st April to 31 August: 08:00 - 20:00, 1st to 15th September: 8:00-19:30, 16th to 30th September: 8:00-19:00, 1st to 15th October: 8:00-18:30, 16th to 31st October: 8:00-18:00, November to March: 08:30-17:00.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Keytours - Greece
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Ancient Agora of Athens and Temple of Hephaestus Entrance Ticket?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Ancient Agora of Athens and Temple of Hephaestus Entrance Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingAthensSkip-the-Line Tours - KatakoloAttractions & Museums - KatakoloSkip-the-Line Tours - SantoriniAttractions & Museums - SantoriniSkip-the-Line Tours - IzmirAttractions & Museums - IzmirCategory
Monastiraki AnafiotikaPiraeus Cruise PortIlias Lalaounis Jewelry MuseumAthens War Museum (Polemiko Mouseio)National Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)Vouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)National Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos)Philopappos Hill (Filopappou)Frissiras MuseumPanathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio) Athens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)Parliament Building (Vouli)Syntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)Syntagma StationMikrolimanoNational History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)PropylaeaAttica Zoological ParkAthens Designer Outlet