Departure & Return
The meeting point is at Mitropoleos Square, just outside the Mitropolis Church. Our guide will be holding the orange sign of Athens Walking Tours. You can get there by foot from Syntagma Metro Station or Monastiraki Metro Station. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of your tour. Your Athens Walking Tours guide, holding the orange colored Athens Walking Tours sign will be waiting for you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Athens Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Afternoon Athens Food Tour.
- "I was a little hesitant to book this tour because Viator had no prior reviews and other food tours had numerous positive reviews." See review