5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Drink in the beautiful sights and seas of the Athens Riviera from a catamaran on this half-day, small-group cruise. While an experienced skipper and crew do the work, relax and revel in the sunshine and scenery. Step aboard your luxurious craft, sip a welcome drink, and enjoy the warm breezes as you sail along the picturesque coastline. Enjoy stops to swim or snorkel, stay refreshed with unlimited complimentary drinks, and savor a delicious Greek meal, including barbecue dishes, served by the crew. Choose a morning or sunset cruise when you book.
- Relax and enjoy the sights, sunshine, and sea breezes as you sail along Athens’ coastlines
- Feast on a traditional Greek meal and BBQ cooked up by the friendly crew
- Choose a morning cruise with lunch or a sunset cruise with dinner
- Relax with included hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and return from any place in Athens
2 Swimming stops
Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
Use of snorkeling gear
Trip Duration – Distance: approximately 5 hours – 25 NM
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring your bathing suit and sun screen
- Please advise for any food allergies or dietary restriction
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience is subject to weather conditions. If it is cancelled due to poor weather, you will be offered a different date/time or a full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The minimum number of passengers for a semi private cruise to take place is 2.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY True North M.C.P.Y. (Sailing Athens)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxury Catamaran Cruise from Athens with Traditional Greek Meal and BBQ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxury Catamaran Cruise from Athens with Traditional Greek Meal and BBQ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luxury Catamaran Cruise from Athens with Traditional Greek Meal and BBQ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxury Catamaran Cruise from Athens with Traditional Greek Meal and BBQ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Luxury Catamaran Cruise from Athens with Traditional Greek Meal and BBQ
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 50 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Dining ExperiencesLunch CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursSailingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAthensCatamaran Cruises - OlympiaDining Experiences - OlympiaLunch Cruises - OlympiaDay Cruises - OlympiaWater Tours - OlympiaSailing - OlympiaHalf-day Tours - OlympiaCatamaran Cruises - SantoriniDining Experiences - SantoriniLunch Cruises - SantoriniDay Cruises - SantoriniWater Tours - SantoriniSailing - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniCatamaran Cruises - IzmirDining Experiences - IzmirLunch Cruises - IzmirDay Cruises - IzmirWater Tours - IzmirSailing - IzmirHalf-day Tours - IzmirCategory
National Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos) Tours & TicketsMegalo Kavouri Tours & TicketsKotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia) Tours & TicketsOmonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias) Tours & TicketsVouliagmeni Beach (Akti Vouliagmenis) Tours & TicketsPlaka Tours & TicketsGazi Tours & TicketsGhika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika) Tours & TicketsBenaki Museum Tours & TicketsTemple of Hephaestus Tours & TicketsEugenides Foundation Planetarium Tours & TicketsAthens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio) Tours & TicketsAthens War Museum (Polemiko Mouseio) Tours & TicketsCape Sounion Tours & TicketsIlias Lalaounis Jewelry Museum Tours & TicketsChoragic Monument of Lysicrates Tours & TicketsAttica Zoological Park Tours & TicketsTomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou) Tours & TicketsByzantine & Christian Museum Tours & TicketsAthens Designer Outlet Tours & Tickets