5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Drivers with Deep knowledge of history. [Not licensed to accompany you in any site.]
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cruise VIP tickets
REQUIRED FOR ENTRANCE TO ALL SITES: Passport & Vaccine Certificate/ Negative PCR 72hrs
Airport Pick Up and drop-off (Additional cost)
Licensed Tour guide on request (Additional cost)
Accommodation (We work with some of the best hotels. We have to know the number of the rooms)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up time adjustable upon your request.
- Piraeus Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Accommodation (If you need our help we work with some of the best hotels in each area, we only need to know the number of the rooms)
- The duration of the tours is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- The drivers are not licensed to accompany you inside any site or museum. If you require a licensed guide to tour the sites with you, you need to hire one additionally. If you have any questions you can contact us on the phone number provided by Viator.
- Most travelers can participate
- Our company complies with all the health instructions of the World Health Organization about COVID-19.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Olive Sea Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 Days TOP Highlights in Mainland and Islands of Greece?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 Days TOP Highlights in Mainland and Islands of Greece?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 Days TOP Highlights in Mainland and Islands of Greece?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 Days TOP Highlights in Mainland and Islands of Greece?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
5 Days TOP Highlights in Mainland and Islands of Greece
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursClassic Car Tours Cruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensShore Excursions - OlympiaFood Tours - OlympiaBus Tours - OlympiaWine Tastings - OlympiaMulti-day Tours - OlympiaPorts of Call Tours - OlympiaClassic Car Tours - OlympiaShore Excursions - SantoriniFood Tours - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniWine Tastings - SantoriniMulti-day Tours - SantoriniPorts of Call Tours - SantoriniClassic Car Tours - SantoriniShore Excursions - IzmirFood Tours - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirWine Tastings - IzmirMulti-day Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirClassic Car Tours - IzmirCategory
Eugenides Foundation PlanetariumPanathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio) Vouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)National Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos)University of AthensChurch of Panagia KapnikareaOmonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias)Odeon of Herodes Atticus (Odeio Irodou Attikou)Kotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)Hellenic Motor MuseumGaziNational Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)Theatre of DionysusKolonaki Square (Plateia Kolonaki)AnafiotikaIlias Lalaounis Jewelry MuseumPhilopappos Hill (Filopappou)PropylaeaVouliagmeni Beach (Akti Vouliagmenis)Mt. Lycabettus (Lykavittos)