- 2-day Greece tour to Delphi and Meteora from Athens
- Discover two top Greek UNESCO World Heritage sites in one trip
- Explore the archeological site of Ancient Delphi on a walking tour
- See the Sanctuary of Apollo and hear tales about the Greek god Zeus
- Visit two of the famous rock monasteries in Meteora with an expert local guide
- Enjoy overnight 3- or 4-star hotel accommodation with dinner in Kalambaka, near Meteora
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
On Syntagma square, opposite the National Garden
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to COVID19 protocols all tourists must have smartphones with headphones and charged batteries to listen their guide in the museums and arch. sites due to the social distancies.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- IMPORTANT: Due to existing Civid 19 protocols please have with your copy of your Vaccination or PCR test
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- French speaking available ONLY on Wednesday
- Very important: Children , students aged 5 to 18 years old must hold passport or ID in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise they will pay entrance ticket to the Archaelogical sites or Museums.
- Guides allowed only through the mobile App to guide in the archaeological sites and museums
- Your guide will give you your entry tickets to the sites and museums
- Port or private apartment pickup are not available
- Mask: is mandatory for clients and staff
- Hand cleaning: Visitors are asked to wash their hands regularly and use the hand sanitizers that are in place.
- Social distancing: Maintain distance of 1.5 meters
- People with fever (≧ 37 ℃) with issues like cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, or shortness breath cannot participate.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY CHAT Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Trip to Delphi and Meteora from Athens.