5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Air-conditioned vehicles, with high level of cleanliness (Sedan/ Minivan/ Minibus)
WiFi on board
Private Transportation & includes: (Fuels, Toll Roads, Parking Fees)
Guaranteed to skip the long lines (as Acropolis Hill)
Professional English speaking experienced Tour driver (with history knowledge) throughout the day
Entrance Fees to sites & museums (Acropolis ticket: Winter 10€ - Summer 20€ /under 19 is free)
Licensed Archaeologist guide for Acropolis up prior request
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For Private Tours: Traveler pickup/drop off is offered from/to your hotel/apartment in Athens center or Piraeus Port, at the arranged time of your tour departure or your tour return.
We suggest you start the tour at: 5.00 pm in the summer, or earlier in winter time. If for any reason this is not convenient, you can adjust the time according to your needs.
Please do not hesitate to request another pick up/drop off location (for Athens airport, an extra charge is applicable for toll roads & distance 35 km)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bookings: You have the flexibility of two options! Full payment or a Deposit (Pay deposit 50%) - Reserve the tour at a lower rate (than Option/ Full Pay) with a deposit 50% at the time of booking. The remaining 50% will be payable at the beginning of your tour in cash to your driver/ tour leader.
- You Have the options of 3 different Vehicles types: Sedan/ Suv up to 3 adults or family of 4 (2 adults + 2 kids - up to 12 years old free) - Minivan ( from 1 to 7 persons - 2 kids/ up to 12 years old free ) - Minibus ( from 1 to 14 persons - 2 kids/ up to 12 years old free). Price varies by Group Size or Vehicle type.
- The driver is not a licensed tour guide to accompany you on your walk to the top of the Acropolis or inside any other site or museums. If you require an archaeologist guide to tour the sites with you, you need to hire one additionally. If you have any questions you can contact us on the phone number provided.
- This is a private, flexible tour and available from Athens or Piraeus port. However we only request to have in mind the agreement hours. But if you like to extend trip, please make a fair arrangement with your tour driver.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GREECE TAXI
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Athens/Acropolis Highlights Private Evening Tour (5 hours) from Athens, Piraeus
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthens4WD Tours - OlympiaSporting Events - OlympiaBus Tours - OlympiaExtreme - OlympiaHistorical Tours - OlympiaHalf-day Tours - Olympia4WD Tours - SantoriniSporting Events - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniExtreme - SantoriniHistorical Tours - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - Santorini4WD Tours - IzmirSporting Events - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirExtreme - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirHalf-day Tours - IzmirCategory
Kolonaki Square (Plateia Kolonaki)Arch of HadrianOnassis Cultural CentreSyntagma StationDora Stratou Greek Dances TheaterSyntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)PropylaeaMuseum of Cycladic ArtFloating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios AverofTheatre of DionysusChurch of Panagia KapnikareaGoulandris Natural History MuseumAcademy of Athens (Akadimía Athinón)Odeon of Herodes Atticus (Odeio Irodou Attikou)Athens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)Omonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias)Eugenides Foundation PlanetariumAdrianou StreetByzantine & Christian MuseumNational History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)