3 hours 45 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
English tour guide
Water & snacks
Hotel pick up and drop off
Entrance fee for Philae temple and high dam
Motor boat of Philae temple
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- nile cruise
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Show You Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Philae Temple and High-Dam Half-day tour in Aswan?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Philae Temple and High-Dam Half-day tour in Aswan?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Philae Temple and High-Dam Half-day tour in Aswan?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Philae Temple and High-Dam Half-day tour in Aswan?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAswanShore Excursions - LuxorBus Tours - LuxorArchaeology Tours - LuxorPorts of Call Tours - LuxorClassic Car Tours - LuxorHistorical Tours - LuxorHalf-day Tours - LuxorShore Excursions - Marsa AlamBus Tours - Marsa AlamArchaeology Tours - Marsa AlamPorts of Call Tours - Marsa AlamClassic Car Tours - Marsa AlamHistorical Tours - Marsa AlamHalf-day Tours - Marsa AlamShore Excursions - Abu SimbelBus Tours - Abu SimbelArchaeology Tours - Abu SimbelPorts of Call Tours - Abu SimbelClassic Car Tours - Abu SimbelHistorical Tours - Abu SimbelHalf-day Tours - Abu SimbelCategory